So we'll try to bring you up to date with what's been happening, without writing too much.
The big news:
Dan's Dad is recovering really well from his surgery, and has been put back to work by the army. Thanks to all those who prayed for him.
Grandma Joan (Dan's grandma) was diagnoised with cancer in her kidney. So she too has under gone surgery to have one of her kidney's removed. Please pray that her recovery is smooth, and thank God that it was contained to one kidney.

We have upgraded our digital camera (due to problems with the old one and Canon refunding the repair cost of our digital video camera). This is the first photo we took. Ain't she just beautiful sleeping?
2 comments:
Hunh. I've finally figured it out. There's something wrong with my web browser and it simply doesn't load your latest updates. It keeps coming up on an August 6 post.
Oh, wait. Today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. So that should read:
Arrrrr!!!! Fin'ly have I figgered it all out! Me scurvy web browser do be a-pillagin' all yer latest journal entries, what so I kent read none of 'em. Bilgy chumbucket keeps comin' up with an August 6 post. Avast!
What's with the 10 million posts in one go? :D The last I checked (which was Friday arvo?) we were still on Blast Radius! Anyway, good to see you guys are going well. Ari is so cute!
Post a Comment