... Roz wakes knowing something is up.. she looks to her right and sees an empty bed... looks to the foot of the bed and sees an empty bassinet... Where is my family? Has the rapture come? Have I been left behind? Have aliens taken over the planet with their war machines? (I know, I know, too much imagination mixed with sleep deprivation and excess dvd watching)
So I go searching for my family and this is what I find:

This episode is a perfect example of something that I have come to suspect. You see I believe that all mothers are somehow changed so that they can only sleep a couple of hours at a time and never longer than the baby is allowed to go without food... darn nature... I would appreciate a sleep longer than 2 1/2 hours... Well Ari got fed and Daniel got to sleep in the bed afterall.
Roz...zzzzzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment