Well this is an old story but a goodie…
On the Saturday the day before Father’s Day, my Dad came around for a Father’s Day cooked breakfast coinciding with his usual Saturday morning visit. We had a big cook up with lots of hot food, grease and tomato sauce. And as usually happens everyones fingers got a little greasy. “No worries” says I, as I go and get a thing of Curash baby wipes nicely given to us by a friend.
So out come the baby wipes, but they little wipes weren’t poking through the top. So what do I do? I poke the wipes through …with my finger and TA DA!!!! Roz’s finger is stuck in this implement of parental torture!!!!!
With Daniel’s assistance I extricated my digit from the teeth from hell. It was then that I noticed the warning label “Do not attempt to push baby wipes through slits with thumbs or fingers”
Honestly, it was a finger sized hole that didn’t appear dangerous! If they didn’t want poor unsuspecting (and albeit tired) parents threading the wipes through with their fingers they shouldn’t of made it finger sized!! And why make the stupid oneway thingies sharp and pointy???? And why make the so called “threader” look like the lid??? Someone with a bad sense of humour designed that bottle.
grrrrrrrrrr
TIP: Always read all labels with any sort of baby related product.

2 comments:
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...!!!!! See, it's true, the brain cells do come out with the amniotic fluid! Mind you, I would have just taken the lid off and threaded the first wipe through... :D Good to see it's all going well :)
heh thats funny. yeah baby products can get pretty dangerous these days. thanks for finding that out for me! :)
Post a Comment